Monday, August 4, 2008

Will this work? (oh ya this is gross)

That about sums up my life right now. Just surviving. Trying to be a Mom and Wife while dealing with nausea 24/7 and the all consuming question "will this stay down? and if not how Gross will it be coming back?" That may be disgusting to you, but that is my life. Certain foods have been voted off the island. Anything dairy, chicken or with small pieces. Because nothing makes puking harder then trying to breathe while throwing up with noodles in your nose. Oh and crackers they have been BANISHED! A lovely incident while pg with my first took care of that. Try crackers, they help. Nope, they damn near killed me. I choked on them while throwing up. Thought I was going to have call 911. My husband was sleeping as he had been working nights, and there I am trying to breathe in the bathroom. Oh yes the good times. Finally got it up and then wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry. With my first I was so nave. I tried everything. This is the third go round for me. I am living off powerade (only orange) and croissants with peanut butter and jam. That is it. Sometimes a little something extra will stay down. But not often. And if the croissants don't. no big deal. They really are not that bad to throw up.

Well if you made it to the end of this post, you have less of a life then I do! But thanks for your support. It really matters.

No comments: