Saturday, August 23, 2008

Still going....

I figured if I didn't write or acknowledge I am sick, it will just go away. But that seems to not be working near as well as the meds or Zofran so now I am going to try writing.

The baby is fine. We had a big scare, but the baby is well and kicking. The heart rate is perfect and it is growing just fine for its gestational age. BUT it set me back a week or so. As of now I am 10w1d. So yes that is 10weeks closer to not being pg BUT its one week less then I had thought. I have another appointment and U/S on the 9th of September. The kids are so excited for a baby. C has taken to pointing out every baby then kissing my tummy. Very cute. J is just thrilled. She actually had asked if we could have a new baby on the way to find out if I was, in fact, having a viable pg. So when we told her , she was thrilled. She also seems to think babies get made that fast!!!!! If only she knew the chore it was to get them in my tummy. (yes, that was sarcastic)

I think I will be having a 3D ultra sound this go. This is our last one, so I want to do it. Plus it will be great for J to actually "see" the baby in my tummy. I have decided that to help fund this venture, family will be charged $50 for the chance to find out what we are having. Only fair, we didn't find out last time and everyone was pissy. So this time it will cost them. Thats not wrong is it????


And as a side note, I LOVE MY DR AND HIS STAFF. I get my PICC line on Wednesday. Yes in a few days. If you know about Ontario Health Care, you know the down fall, is they give you great care for free, you just have to wait FOREVER!! Well my Dr did something right to get me one so quickly. I am blessed to have such a great Dr. He may feel different about having me as a patient though....

No comments: