Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Why does everyone else have to throw up?

So far this go, I have been doing really really well. I am almost 8 weeks along and have only been in the ER for fluids once. That is amazing! With C I had already been admitted after 5 ER visits and home with a peripheral IV in my hand and waiting for a PICC line. So I am doing much much better. Although my trick for not throwing up is to sleep, so not really sure what will happen when I go back to work in a few weeks. I am trudging along, doing pretty good. Dave is being AMAZING! Taking up all the slack, cleaning, parenting etc. Now last night, C decides to throw up in our bed. Well mostly on Dave in our bed. So he is covered in vomit and I am dying. I can't help, I am trying not to throw up in support of C. So he has to deal with her while trying to wipe off the vomit. Oh, I win the wife of the year award. I totally think I have to buy Dave an xbox 360 at the end of this. He so wants one. But then, with three kids, when will he have the time to play?

No comments: