Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh My

So this morning I bring the car in to be fixed, again. That sucker loves my money thrown at it. So while waiting I bought a minivan! It was used , and I got a good deal, but still. That is what someone with horrible nausea and vomitting should do. Buy a minivan! The new car smell competing with the puke smell! The stress made me thankful that i didn't eat before I went. But now I am pretty excited. J is so thrilled she can hardly stand it. She loves that she can easily see out the windows in the van. We pick it up tomorrow. Something tells me she is going to make us go for a drive! I am just friggin thrilled it has AC! Yes, we owned a BLACK car for 8 years with no AC! (I think we bought it 8 years ago yesterday...) That was MISERABLE. We thought, sure, the summer isn't very long. We can handle it. OMG we forgot about kids. They so were not fans of the super hot seats and even hotter air. Plus you couldn't roll the windows down all the way or the poor things couldn't breathe! Even my husband is coming online too. But going from no payments to monthly payments is going to sting. We will be spending lots and lots of quality time at home eating Kraft Dinner! But I will do ANYTHING for AC!

No comments: