Monday, August 25, 2008

Blessed

Okay, I know I complain alot. I try to be all happy and up beat in real life. Doesn't always work, but I try. But I am so blessed to be having a third and am really very happy. Ya, I wish it was easier, but I have to tell you, I am proud of me and my family. I will have made it through 3 pregnancies. That is about 26 months (taking off the days I am pg before sick) of being sick. Holy god, that is more than 2 years. To be as sick as I get for that long, I am DAMN proud of that. Dave really steps up. I am so lucky that he is such a great and hands on family. If he could deal with C's poop issue, he would be perfect! But he does everything else!

And my wonderful girls. They are so sweet. They have their bad moments but we all do. They are both so excited to have this baby. To bad its still 30 weeks away, but they are being patient. I have told J the baby will be here for her birthday, she accepts it and is thrilled. For now. I belive that may change when the new baby comes home.

2 comments:

drundqui said...

I'll settle for almost perfect. I'm not about to deal with coaxing stuff out of anyone's butt.

Heather said...

Reading your blog gave me some horrible flashbacks, but I'm so happy to hear the excitement in your voice. It's always amazing to find someone else writing about HG and going through it. I'm thrilled you are hanging in there. You are a wonder woman and do not ever feel like a failure b/c you can't be pg, cook, take care of the kids, clean the house, and eat. There's nothing we could do to make it better. Congrats on your third. I'll be sure to link to your blog if that's okay with you. I want to see you through your journey and who knows maybe I'll see you through a 4th? If you're interested (or so sick one day that the laptop is your only friend) come check out my blog. www.lostorneverthere.blogspot.com Hang in there! You are FANTASTIC x3!