Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am too tired to pee!

Okay, I can't look the gift horse in the mouth. I am not sick yet, and that is wonderful. I can eat with out puking. I don't need to lie down and pray to God after a sip or water. But OMG I am too tired to even pee! I fell asleep while PEEING at work today. Yes I was in the bathroom and on the toilet. Either way, still embarrassing! My husband has gone to work, and the 18 month old had a nice long nap this afternoon. GREAT! She and I will have loads of quality time tonight. Mostly me begging her to go to sleep. Here is hoping there are some kids shows on TV she will want to watch tonight.

I can't really complain. In my pg with the youngest, I had already been in the ER 3 or 4 times by now. So I am doing much better. Lets all just cross our fingers.

And PLEASE pray for sleep!

No comments: